Have you ever taken your kids on something we call a “Biz Trip”? It’s a vacation where the whole family learns about business! We have been on many “Biz Trips” in the last 3 years and one of our kids favorite parts of the trips were talking to the CEOs or Executive Teams. (OK, maybe that was my favorite part and their favorite part was all the fabulous food and gifts we were treated to on our many adventures.)
Here’s a list of our Top 10 Questions to Ask the CEO:
- Do you have a history of business and entrepreneurship in your family?
- What do you love most about your job/business?
- What keeps you (and your team) motivated?
- What do you think are the most important personal skills someone must have to be successful in business?
- What are you doing to make the world better?
- What are some of the obstacles you encountered in your business journey and how did you overcome them?
- What was the BIGGEST risk you’ve taken?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- How and where do you find the best people to be part of your team?
- What would be the most important piece of advice you could give a young entrepreneur like me?